Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I reinstall Pages on my MacBook Pro? I only have the "open" option in the App store

After installing Yosemite, Pages would not open on my MacBook Pro anymore, so I uninstalled it, with the idea of reinstalling it, but now I cannot. The App store under "Purchases" only gives me the option to open Pages. How can I install it?

Thanks

MacBook Pro (17-inch Early 2009), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 1, 2015 10:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2015 12:56 AM

What version of Pages?

What version of Pages did you have before you installed Yosemite?

How did you uninstall it?

If the App Store shows Open that means you probably have Pages 5.5.3 installed in Applications.

Peter

3 replies

May 2, 2015 11:59 PM in response to PeterBreis0807

Very sorry for this delayed response, Peter.

Yes, you were very helpful; many thanks. I had uninstalled Pages with my CleanMyMac application, but it had not uninstalled it from my Applications folder. So I did that, then went back to the App store and it then gave me the option to downlaod it and install it again. Now it is working. I appreciate your help.

How can I reinstall Pages on my MacBook Pro? I only have the "open" option in the App store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.