Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Did my charger have warranty?

Well, I have bought my iPhone 5c 4 days ago, and at the 4th day THE CHARGER stop working, I went to the place where I bought it, and the people said to me, THE ACCESORIES DO NOT HAVE WARRANTY, incluiding EADPODS AND CHARGER. I need to know if this information it correct, nor I have 1 year of warranty? Thanks.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.3, ITS NEW

Posted on May 1, 2015 7:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 1, 2015 7:06 PM

That is not correct, if the device is new. The iPhone, and all included accessories are covered by the Apple 1-year limited warranty. The place where you bought it, unless they are Apple or an Authorized Apple Service provider do not provide warranty service for the devices. I suggest you contact Apple or your Authorized Apple Service provider, depending on where you are located to see about Apple Service.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 1, 2015 7:06 PM in response to Community User

That is not correct, if the device is new. The iPhone, and all included accessories are covered by the Apple 1-year limited warranty. The place where you bought it, unless they are Apple or an Authorized Apple Service provider do not provide warranty service for the devices. I suggest you contact Apple or your Authorized Apple Service provider, depending on where you are located to see about Apple Service.

Did my charger have warranty?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.