Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deluxe version is no longer available to "complete my album"

I had purchased a single track from a deluxe version album a while ago. I went in to "complete my album" and the deluxe version is no longer available. I purchased the regular version but the original single track is still showing as deluxe and it won't allow me to download the same song from the regular version because it says "purchased." How can I download the same track as the regular version album so that the song is not separated from the rest of the album? The cover art is also different.

Posted on May 1, 2015 8:36 PM

5 replies

May 2, 2015 5:25 AM in response to moonchaser2010

You can change the album name and the artwork (and, if needed, the track number) to match the rest of the non-deluxe version of the album.

You cannot download tracks from your purchase history if they are in your library, even if the links are broken, but the alternative would be to delete the current copy of the track without hiding from iTunes in the Cloud, close iTunes and reopen, at which point you should be able to download the track again.

tt2

Deluxe version is no longer available to "complete my album"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.