Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do I check how my iTunes funds were utilised

I Purchased $50 iTunes from Evopoints last night and only used &19.99. My balance is only &15 this morning.

where I check how my iTunes were used

Posted on May 2, 2015 1:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2015 1:28 AM

Hi there,

In about a few weeks time, Apple will email you a receipt to the email address associated with the Apple ID.

In the receipt, it will contain all the information about how much you payed, and what you spent your money on. It also has the links to "Report a problem" with your purchase, so you can use that link if you believe you did not spend that money.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2015 1:28 AM in response to jacintafromhollywood

Hi there,

In about a few weeks time, Apple will email you a receipt to the email address associated with the Apple ID.

In the receipt, it will contain all the information about how much you payed, and what you spent your money on. It also has the links to "Report a problem" with your purchase, so you can use that link if you believe you did not spend that money.

Where do I check how my iTunes funds were utilised

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.