Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding Web Page link in KeyNote

Unable to link a webpage in Keynote. When I type the address it does no register but keeps going back to apple.com?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013), iOS 7.0.2

Posted on May 2, 2015 4:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2015 5:44 AM

You enter a web address in the entry box and click Open, and it does not open the correct page?

User uploaded file

Then delete Keynote, empty trash and re-install from Mac App Store.

6 replies

May 5, 2015 6:24 AM in response to belle0isa

So please do your research before you post such "mr-know-it-all" posts.

Oh I always do.

Regarding this issue:

There was one similar posting last year, the issue was reported resolved, by re-installing Keynote

There are no posts in the Apple discussion community other than this one discussion

There are no Apple knowledge base items

There are no finds from performing a google or yahoo web search

There are no problems logged with the Mac retail stores in the UK

We have found no problems in my organisation which have over 220 Macs over 10 sites.

Unfortunately, an observation from two reported users is no basis to conclude this is a specific bug in Keynote.

If you provide specific details of Mac Model, Mac OS and exact Keynote version that displays this issue, I will ensure Apple technical hear about your finding.

I can test a single slide Keynote file in a number of different Macs if you provide a download link to a test file, and I will post my finding here.

Adding Web Page link in KeyNote

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.