Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased tab is not loading properly.

Hi there,

I can't see the list of my purchased books in the Purchased Tab on my IPad mini. I realized that it was problem about a week ago when I saw that little red circle, notifying me that I have a book that needed updating. Now I have two books to update and I can't see the list. How do I resolve this problem?

As I am typing this question, I have done a back up of the contents on my IPad and a reset to the settings. And I am still looking at an empty screen. After the reset process, IBooks asked me to sign in to see my purchase history. Everything else seem to be okay except for the Purchased tab.

Can someone help me?

iPad Mini, iOS 8.3, null

Posted on May 2, 2015 2:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2015 12:23 PM

I also have this issue with my iPad mini. Posted my prob about a week ago. I've yet to hear from anyone. 😟

18 replies

May 3, 2015 9:29 AM in response to Mab3s

MAbb3s, sorry to disappoint but still having the same problem. I've factory reset, reset as a new device, logged out and in, and still my purchase tab history blank. When I click on it, it says it's loading but never does anything. I do see that my purchases need updates but I couldn't tell you, which books need updating. I forgot to mention, that the problem doesn't seem to affect my iPhone 6. i think its a software issue that Apple needs to fix for iPad mini 2 wifi.

May 3, 2015 11:58 AM in response to Mab3s

I Too posted this same problem 6 days ago and all answers I received did not work. My problem is the exact same as ollieblu including it works fine on my iPhone. How do we get Apple to push out a fix as it is effecting family purchasing of books. I now have to load onto iPhone and then sync with computer and then sync with iPad to bring in. Not very convenient especially when away from your iMac.

Purchased tab is not loading properly.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.