Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have paid and fully downloaded a movie thru iTunes, but can not watch it offline it is saying I have to have wifi to watch please someone help?????

I have paid and fully downloaded a movie thru iTunes, but can not watch it offline it is saying I have to have wifi to watch please someone help??

iPad 2

Posted on May 2, 2015 6:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2015 3:17 AM

How are you trying to watch it ? If it's been fully downloaded then it should be in the Videos app, and you shouldn't need to be online to watch it there - that is where you are trying to watch it, and it doesn't have the cloud icon against it ?

If it's a rental then some people have posted that they've needed to be online when starting to watch them.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2015 3:17 AM in response to Lastchancemissy

How are you trying to watch it ? If it's been fully downloaded then it should be in the Videos app, and you shouldn't need to be online to watch it there - that is where you are trying to watch it, and it doesn't have the cloud icon against it ?

If it's a rental then some people have posted that they've needed to be online when starting to watch them.

I have paid and fully downloaded a movie thru iTunes, but can not watch it offline it is saying I have to have wifi to watch please someone help?????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.