Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an Apple ID with a single e mail address. I want to set multiple addresses in the same ID. Can I? If so how?

I have an Apple ID with a single e mail address. I want to set multiple addresses in the same ID. Can I? If so how?

iMac, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 2, 2015 11:31 AM

1 reply

May 4, 2015 12:00 PM in response to johnzcarp

Howdy there johnzcarp,

As I understand it you want to have more than 1 email address under your Apple ID. You can have what are called Alternate Email addresses associated with your Apple ID and this article will help you get those setup:

Manage your Apple ID primary, rescue, alternate, and notification email addresses

Alternate email address

You can add one or more alternate email addresses for use with Apple services such as Game Center, FaceTime, Find My Friends, iMessage, and OS X notifications.

1. Go to My Apple ID (appleid.apple.com).
  2. Select “Manage your Apple ID” and sign in.
  3. Add an alternate address:
    • Select Add Email Address, then enter your alternate address. Apple will send a verification email to that address. Didn't receive the email?
    • Follow the instructions in the email to verify the address.
  4. Edit an alternate address:
    • Select Edit next to the address, then enter the new address. Apple will send a verification email to that address. Didn't receive the email?
    • Follow the instructions in the email to verify the address.
  5. Delete an alternate address: Select Delete next to the address.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Sterling

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.