Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 5s will not charge or switch on

When I went to use my iPhone after it had been on charge all night, I found the screen blank. When I tried to switch it back on, nothing happened. I have tried to reset it and also tried to connect it to iTunes without success. Any ideas?

Posted on May 2, 2015 9:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2015 11:15 AM

I've got the same problem, it was loded, i was outside, then i turned it off , turned back on and it didnt work, then i did drive home becuase i thought its outloaded( No accu/akku), then it showed loading bar, then the apple logo, then it turned off, that like all the time, any help?

sorry for my bad english since im from germany.

Greets.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2015 11:15 AM in response to Hairyzac74

I've got the same problem, it was loded, i was outside, then i turned it off , turned back on and it didnt work, then i did drive home becuase i thought its outloaded( No accu/akku), then it showed loading bar, then the apple logo, then it turned off, that like all the time, any help?

sorry for my bad english since im from germany.

Greets.

my iphone 5s will not charge or switch on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.