Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacBook Pro (10.10.3, Retina display, late 2012) has developed a blinking line...void of color, text etc...when viewing online content. Any suggestions why? and is there a way to make it go away?

My MacBook Pro (10.10.3, Retina display, late 2012) has developed a blinking line...void of color, text etc...when viewing online content. Any suggestions why? and is there a way to make it go away?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), Iphone 6...iOS 8.1.2

Posted on May 2, 2015 9:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2015 8:20 AM

MacBook Pro Repair Extension Program for Video Issues

4 replies

May 3, 2015 8:28 AM in response to Linc Davis

Linc, Thanks for your response. However, after reading the attachment, I failed to state in my original post, my display size...which is the 13", Retina display. The article deals with the 15 - 17" displays. I have started searching to determine if the 13" display has ever had the same problem stated in the article .

Thanks again for the response

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.