Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhoto DMG OS X 10.7.5

Recently I've formatted my Mac Book Pro and I backuped some archives and some Apps. After the formatting I was checking if everything was ok, then I remebered that I didn't checked the iPhoto Library that I've backuped. I tried to open but there wasn't no iPhoto installed, so I tried to download update of the iPhoto, but it asked to install the iPhoto before I can upgrade, then I tried to download iPhoto but it asks me to download the OS X 10.10 The Yosemite. I won't upgrade to Yosemite because it just makes the computer slower than it already is. I tried to find the iPhoto DMG 9.1 and the 9.2 but couldn't find ANYWHERE! So, what can I do to resolve this problem?

Thank you!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on May 2, 2015 1:07 PM

4 replies

May 3, 2015 6:52 PM in response to mobimoses

You'll either have to purchase a copy of the iLife 11 disk from an online retailer like Amazon.com or eBay.com, install iPhoto 9.0 and then update to 9.4.3 via these updaters:

1 - update to iPhoto 9.2.1

2 - update to iPhoto 9.3

3 - update to iPhoto 9.3.2

4 - update to iPhoto 9.4

5 - and finally to iPhoto 9.4.3

While you're at it you might strongly consider employing a backup strategy, one that backups the entire hard drive. Time Machine and an external HD is probably the easiest to setup and use.

User uploaded file

iPhoto DMG OS X 10.7.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.