Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you center a title's anchor point?

I'm sure this is a simple question but I can't find anything in the forums that answer it.

I have a text title I want to center in the frame (horizontally and vertically, with text center aligned), but for some reason the guides seem to be wrong. The yellow lines don't meet at the center of the frame, they meet at another point that seems to change randomly. And the round handle (anchor point?) of the text box appears on the first line of text, rather than the vertical center of the text box. How do I reset this or change it? It says my anchor points are at x 0 y 0, but that doesn't look right. All I want to do is center all my text boxes (both horizontally and vertically) within the frame. I hope this makes sense. Please see images. Thanks!

User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

MacBook Pro (13-inch Late 2011), OS X Yosemite (10.10.3), 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5 - 8GB Ram

Posted on May 2, 2015 12:40 PM

1 reply

How do you center a title's anchor point?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.