Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A message ' Sign up to iCloud' pops up on my iPhone constantly. It uses an old invalid email address. How can I disable it ?

A message ' Sign in to iCloud' pops up constantly on my 4s iphone. Doensn't allow me to do anything...the email is old and hasn't been used for 2 years now...I use ios 8

Posted on May 2, 2015 11:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2015 1:11 PM

Hey xristinaki,

The steps outlined below detail how to go about signing out of iCloud on your device, which should prevent your device from repeatedly prompting you for your iCloud password.

1. Tap Settings > iCloud on your iOS device.
  2. Scroll down and tap Sign Out, then tap Sign Out to confirm. If you're using iOS 7 or earlier, tap Delete Account, then tap Delete to confirm.
  3. Tap Keep on My [Device] or Delete from My [Device], and enter the password for your Apple ID. Your data remains in iCloud, and it will be updated on your device when you sign in to iCloud again.

If you're asked for the password to your previous Apple ID when signing out of iCloud
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203828

Sincerely,

Allen

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2015 1:11 PM in response to xristinaki

Hey xristinaki,

The steps outlined below detail how to go about signing out of iCloud on your device, which should prevent your device from repeatedly prompting you for your iCloud password.

1. Tap Settings > iCloud on your iOS device.
  2. Scroll down and tap Sign Out, then tap Sign Out to confirm. If you're using iOS 7 or earlier, tap Delete Account, then tap Delete to confirm.
  3. Tap Keep on My [Device] or Delete from My [Device], and enter the password for your Apple ID. Your data remains in iCloud, and it will be updated on your device when you sign in to iCloud again.

If you're asked for the password to your previous Apple ID when signing out of iCloud
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203828

Sincerely,

Allen

A message ' Sign up to iCloud' pops up on my iPhone constantly. It uses an old invalid email address. How can I disable it ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.