Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Boot Camp, I have a OS X, 10.10. 6 months old/Window 7 32-bit

My Boot Camp was transferred to my new OS X, at purchase time by Apple, along with Parallels 6, from my previous MAC and has working with perfection. BUT today I received 2 phone calls from a Company named INGENICO,

Phone # 678-456-1323, wherein it was briefly indicated to me that my Microsoft Window will callapse within seconds, when opening it, and was asked to turn it on, while this person was on the phone with me !!!

I told him I have a MAC computer, and will talk to Apple about this...

I did a search about this on the internet and came up with a lot of info about Microsoft in trouble, and I also went on the INGENICO site and didn't understand any of it...BUT NOW, I'm afraid to open my Window 7, that is as far as I know from my last viewing was working beautifully...with NO problems...Due to being out of town...I haven't really opened my Window 7 for more than a month!

Please advise, I surely need it, and Thank You for reading my words and for your knowledge...

This is from ~Gladie

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on May 2, 2015 3:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2015 5:17 PM

This is a scam to extort money. Please do not pay these companies or callers a single red cent. Install Anti-Virus for your peace of mind.

3 replies

May 2, 2015 5:33 PM in response to gladysfromchicago

Similar unscrupulous organizations have called me claiming to be Homeland and CIS (Immigration Services) and claimed that I am a persona non grata and said my computer is attacking Government property and I will be arrested. Please ask such callers to be put on a no-call list. Some of these are overseas companies, so complaints to FCC do not seem to stop them.

Take Care!

Boot Camp, I have a OS X, 10.10. 6 months old/Window 7 32-bit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.