Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro 9

Everytime I bounce a session in Logic Pro 9 the most current up to date version as of May 2nd 2015, Logic crashes.... I have figured out that it crashes everytime I try to bounce to a different location other than the Bounce folder.. This may seen trivial but I like bouncing to other folders when composing certain mixes.. not to mention that its out of habit and sometimes I'm working and want to bounce quickly and listen to a mix and accidentally out of habit hit the other location and POOF my entire mix is now lost or on as good as my last save..

Any Help?

Logic Pro, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 2, 2015 1:51 PM

3 replies

May 3, 2015 5:04 PM in response to Samhat

It sounds like it could actually be an OS X issue rather than a Logic specific problem... or some kind of conflict going on.... with something else installed..

So....

First, when Logic crashes, copy the entire crash log and if you cannot post the full log up here (due to an ongoing issue with the forum software and esxtra long posts) upload it somewhere and post a link up for it here so we can take a look/see...

Also, to help identify any possible issues or conflicts going on...

Please download Etrecheck from here...

http://www.etresoft.com/etrecheck

Run Etrecheck and post up the full report here....

Thanks...

Nigel

Logic Pro 9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.