Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I started my Mac today I got a request to Allow "AppleMobileAccess" six times but I have not seen this before and have not been able to find any reference to it online. What is it and should I be suspicious of it?

I have recently had one of my important accounts hacked (not Apple) but I have gone through and changed every single password on every account I have and deleted obscelete accounts. When I started my Mac today I got an alert box asking me to "Allow AppleMobileAccess to my Keychain" but I've never had this question before and it asked it six times. I'm concerned that someone may be hacking into my computer...is this possible? I couldn't find any reference to this 'AppleMobileAccess' and I don't remember seeing it in reference to anything.

iMac, Lion 10.7.5

Posted on May 2, 2015 4:33 PM

There are no replies.

When I started my Mac today I got a request to Allow "AppleMobileAccess" six times but I have not seen this before and have not been able to find any reference to it online. What is it and should I be suspicious of it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.