Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

COMPLETELY disabling trackpad

I currently use a WiiMote with DarwiinRemote to connect it to my mac. I use the infrared mouse option so I can control my cursor by moving around the WiiMote. But yesterday I tried playing minecraft (and other games) with the WiiMote mouse and I came across an issue. Usually, I would be able to control my view in games by moving around my cursor, so I assumed I could by moving my WiiMote, therefore moving my cursor. But the games did not respond, and instead of the cursor going away and engaging with the game, the cursor that came from the WiiMote sat on top of the game and the game didn't respond to it. However, even though the WiiMote was connected the games would still respond to the trackpad, or a bluetooth mouse. I want to find some way of COMPLETELY disabling (not disabling it when another mouse is connected, etc) the trackpad so that it doesn't interfere with my games, and so the cursor created by the WiiMote can take control.

If there is another way to put the WiiMote cursor in power, please explain.

Thanks

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 2, 2015 6:57 PM

There are no replies.

COMPLETELY disabling trackpad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.