Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost access to keynote after I have updated my iPad to iOS 8.3. The keynote icon is dimmed and showing the word "waiting...". Can anybody help?

I lost access to keynote after I have updated my iPad to iOS 8.3. The keynote icon is dimmed and showing the word "waiting...". Can anybody help?

iPad Air, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 3, 2015 12:07 AM

10 replies

May 11, 2015 5:21 AM in response to Stawfek

No, you can't downgrade.

Try resetting the iPad by holding down the home & sleep/wake button at the same time until the Apple logo appears then let go & wait until the iPad boots up.

Now, see if you can download the app.

If not, then try doing a general reset

Tap on the Settings icon, tap General->Reset->Reset All Settings.

Rebooting your router/modem may also help & rule out any wifi connection issues.

When your iPad reboots you will have to log back into your wifi network(s) & customize some settings again but you will not lose any data.

Now try re downloading Keynote again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.