Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I delete apps from ipad within itunes will it also delete from iphone or do I need to delete individual apps separately?

If I delete apps from ipad within itunes will it also delete from iphone or do I need to delete individual apps separately?

iPad 2

Posted on May 2, 2015 10:03 PM

3 replies

May 2, 2015 10:33 PM in response to sberman

Thanks sberman - was trying to clean up the iTunes apps on computer.

Have deleted different apps in the ipad and iphone section of itunes on the computer - some apps where on both tools but I use these tools differently and am trying to set them up accordingly without all the apps I get downloading on both (also the ipad doesn't have as much storage).

So if I now sync each device will they sync as individual devices according to those two sections in itunes which have now been edited and updated ie. if I have deleted an app in the ipad part but still want it on iphone will it remain remain on the iphone when it's synced.(or is that "sunk"!)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.