Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad mini in disable mode iTunes doesn't do anything but give me an error message and ipad mini still in disabled mode what do i do now

Just got my ipad mini out of pawn shop i don't remember my 4digit password and it went into disabled mode i connected it to itunes like it said to only to get an error message and ipad mini still in disabled mode. I then looked online for people with similar problems where i then found 1 answer that made sense , ( that i would have to connect ipad mini to the original computer i first connected ipad mini to) , only problem with that is that i sold that laptop just about a month ago so now i dont know what to do and im hoping that that is not the only solution for getting my device out of disabled mode. This really ***** i cant use my ipad please tell me theres another way

iPad Mini

Posted on May 2, 2015 11:18 PM

1 reply

Ipad mini in disable mode iTunes doesn't do anything but give me an error message and ipad mini still in disabled mode what do i do now

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.