Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i pad can not open or reinstill

dear sir ,

iam enter wrong password many times and I pad disable , when I reinstall I pad and connected to I tunes , then connect I pad to Wi_FI and when it connect it , the I pad tell me it connect to Email (s*********@yahoo.com), but I can not remember the email or password ,, please help me to open my my I pad

<Personal Information Removed by Host>

iPad 2, iOS 8.1.3, no think

Posted on May 2, 2015 10:43 PM

3 replies

May 2, 2015 10:53 PM in response to emadmechmansalim

You will need to remember or find the account that you were using in Settings > iCloud on the iPad.

You've tried : How to find your Apple ID - Apple Support

and Recovering a forgotten iTunes Store account name - Apple Support ?

If you still can't find it then try going to an Apple store if you have one nearby (make a Genius Bar appointment at it if you do) or try contacting iTunes Support online (http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/) and see if they will remove the iPad from the account - they are likely to want to see proof of ownership e.g. original receipt with the serial number on it

(For info we are fellow users here on these forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple.)

i pad can not open or reinstill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.