Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone diagnostics: Lots of coretime ones

These always come up daily and i think its making my phone battery drain faster.

I have an iPhone 5s 64gb and the problem has only been happening for the past month.

how can i fix this problem???

please help quickly

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 3, 2015 2:07 AM

2 replies

May 3, 2015 2:37 AM in response to irfaan11

Hi Try a Reboot press & hold power button & menu button hold both down until you see Apple Logo If this problem is still there Restore to Factory Settings Use same Apple ID then you will get all your A& Data back . Do this over your WiFi I do a Factory Restore about every 2 months on iPhone & ipad It gets rid of any bugs & make it run like new. Cheers Brian

May 3, 2015 3:37 AM in response to irfaan11

irfaan11 wrote:

These always come up daily and i think its making my phone battery drain faster.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. Diagnostic logs are best left to Apple who can interpret them properly.

Instead of worrying about something you don't understand and before you go to all the trouble of restoring your phone, start with this article:

https://www.apple.com/batteries/maximizing-performance/

Restoring a phone from an existing back up will probably do very little to improve your battery life as you're putting the same stuff right back on the phone. Restoring won't hurt anything but it probably won't change much, either. It's hard to argue with the placebo effect, though.

iphone diagnostics: Lots of coretime ones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.