Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

restored iPhone 4s to factory with no back up

There was a passcode on my iPhone 4s which i forgot, so in order to unlock it i needed to restore to factory settings. but i never realized that i had 3000 photos on it from the past 3 years. i also never had it backed up or on icloud. The photos were really important so please help me.

Posted on May 3, 2015 2:54 AM

4 replies

May 3, 2015 3:45 AM in response to klimce

klimce wrote:

Could apple do something, these were photos from holidays, birthdays, weddings

Sadly, Apple has not or never has had any access to your photos. You did not back them up to iCloud. Backups of data are completely up to the individual, whether it be on iPhones, iPads or Mac Computers.

Sorry. I know how sad it can be.

Pete

restored iPhone 4s to factory with no back up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.