Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

weight watchers won't sync to health app for food and activity even though it is enabled. Any suggestions

Weight watchers app won't sync the food and activity data into health app even though I have them enabled. Any suggestions

iPhone 5, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 3, 2015 5:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2015 9:13 PM

Yes please make this work ASAP. I rely on weight watchers and used to have a fitbit. I want my new apple watch, health app and weight watchers to sync all data. 😢 Hurry!!!

4 replies

May 7, 2015 4:49 AM in response to schuetzrs

schuetzrs wrote:

This did not help, there is nothing there that says anything about the Health app. I have already contacted Weight watchers and they say to contact Apple support as it is an apple issue not weight watchers

So did you contact Apple Support? All the contact information can be found using the Contact Us link at the bottom right of every page.

weight watchers won't sync to health app for food and activity even though it is enabled. Any suggestions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.