Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone know how to reinstall Keynote and Pages at no cost?

My Mac had to get fixed at the Apple Store and I had to delete everything but I previously had those Apps but now the App Store is making me pay again.

Posted on May 3, 2015 5:26 AM

3 replies

May 3, 2015 6:38 AM in response to maxperfection111

1. You have to make sure that your using the right apple ID, You have to use the apple ID in which you used to buy the software..(totaly agree)

2. Then go to App Store, Purchases, if you have completely removed the software, then the box on the far right should show "DOWNLOAD or INSTALL" and even if it shows "OPEN" click on this box (assuming that you are and have been connected to the internet) - if all else fails go to Apple support place the question and you can expect the official directions page.

May 3, 2015 6:53 AM in response to kashl12

Hi kashl12,

Head over to the App store, on the right hand side of the App in the 'Quick Links' section you should see a tab labeled 'Account'. Click and ensure you are logged in with the original Apple ID used to purchase the Apps in question. Once completed, head to the 'Purchases' tab along the top of your screen to see Mac Apps purchased with the signed in Apple ID. From here you will be given the option to install Apps you have previously purchased.

Good luck 🙂

Does anyone know how to reinstall Keynote and Pages at no cost?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.