Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

facebook prob

I have recently bought a macbook pro and I'm finding it quite different from windows. I still have to find out a lot about them but one thing that is really bugging me is going back on the previous page on Facebook and youtube. Every time that i click on a post on Facebook when I try to close it the hole Facebook page is lost and and the message ''reading-list://'' comes on the tab bar so I have to start from the beginning. Same thing happens with youtube, when I click on a video and try to go back on the previous list of videos, when i click the '<' to go back, it takes me to a different page at all being that google or whatever page there was before youtube. Has anyone been through this that can help me as it really is annoying. x

Posted on May 3, 2015 3:13 AM

1 reply

May 3, 2015 4:27 AM in response to brisskeg

Any one of these steps may help.

Click "History" in the Safari menu bar. You will see the history listed in the dropdown sheet.

You can click "Show History" menu in the dropdown sheet and that will show the sites last visited.

Try moving the mouse pointer to the back button and place do a 3 fingers touch on the keyboard.

That will show the history as well if "Look Up" is enabled in System Preferences >Trackpad > Point & Click.

facebook prob

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.