Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my photos back from Beta?

Hi, for weeks mows I have been trying to get my photos back from icloud but I can't find them. I've read so many forums that say there is a bug and lots of other people saying they will be gone forever. when I follow the iCloud link it doesn't allow me to log in anywhere and I don't know what to do, can someone help me please? Many thanks in advance!!!

iPad, iOS 8.2

Posted on May 3, 2015 7:55 AM

2 replies

May 3, 2015 10:49 AM in response to Yer_Man

Hi Terence, when I upgraded to iOS 8 a pop up asked if I wanted to backup my photos in iCloud which I opted for and previously I had all my photos stored on a camera roll or my photo stream. I thought that this would store them in iCloud however when I go to iCloud it always asks me to set this up on my iPad which I have already done Rather than let me access the photos. In the settings area I have the iCloud photo library (Beta) switched on and it's currently set to optimise storage, I just can't get into wherever these photos are stored. I'm not tech savvy at all but I have read and searched everywhere on what to do (and tried some options) but I'm wondering now if I am like some other users who report that their photos went missing also when this service was launched as I did this a few months ago. Apologies for my lack of knowledge here!!!

Carol

How do I get my photos back from Beta?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.