Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone is bent with no reason, what should i do?

hello,

Imfrom Israel, I bought my iphone 6 plus 5 monts ago.

afew days ago i wanted to clean him, and i saw the bent!

thecompany in Israel is not taking any Responsibility.

idont know what to do!

please halp.

<Personal Information Edited By Host>

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3, null

Posted on May 3, 2015 7:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2015 7:49 AM

Contact Apple support or your nearest authorized service center. Only they can decide what, if anything they may do for you. There is nothing any user on these forums can do for you. Phones, any phone, does not bend on its own for "no reason". Somehow, at some time, a fairly significant amount of force had to be applied to it for it to bend. Whether accidental or not, such damage is typically not covered under any device warranty.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2015 7:49 AM in response to kerenm1312

Contact Apple support or your nearest authorized service center. Only they can decide what, if anything they may do for you. There is nothing any user on these forums can do for you. Phones, any phone, does not bend on its own for "no reason". Somehow, at some time, a fairly significant amount of force had to be applied to it for it to bend. Whether accidental or not, such damage is typically not covered under any device warranty.

my iphone is bent with no reason, what should i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.