Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Related Article: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need somebody's help. I have photos that I do not want on my iPhone but it wont delete them they are in a folder called from my computer. I went on iTunes and went to photos and it wasn't checked off so I don't know what to do now

I need somebody's help. I have photos that I do not want on my iPhone but it wont delete them they are in a folder called from my computer. I went on iTunes and went to photos and it wasn't checked off so I don't know what to do now.

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 3, 2015 9:20 AM

There are no replies.

I need somebody's help. I have photos that I do not want on my iPhone but it wont delete them they are in a folder called from my computer. I went on iTunes and went to photos and it wasn't checked off so I don't know what to do now

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.