Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Starkey Halo and Fitbit

Does anyone use a Fitbit while using the Halo's? If so are there any issues with connectivity of using both at the same time? I want to get one but don't want to go through the hassle if I know there will be issues. I have Starkey Halo's with my iPhone 6 and latest iOS and noticed that I have trouble using some bluetooth features because the phone is paired with the Halo's. Just curious does anyone out there have a Fitbit that they can use at the same time with the Halo's. Thanks for your help.

RIchard

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 3, 2015 7:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2015 10:52 AM

I have Starkey Halos, an iPhone 5S and a Fitbit One. I have no trouble with the three devices coexisting.

4 replies

Jun 28, 2015 7:46 PM in response to ricman79

I had a problem connecting my Starkey Halo's to my iPhone 6.

The Halo<->iPhone connection was working fine, then I added the iPhone<->Fitbit Zip connection and configured all-day sync. The iPhone had problems connecting to the Halos. We my Fitbit battery died, I was able to reconnect my Starkey Halo hearing aids to my iPhone. I don't need the Fitbits to sync through my phone, so I won't be enabling that again.

My findings are not conclusive, but may help someone else with Made for iPhone hearing aids, a Fitbit, and the Fitbit app. Try removing the battery from the Fitbit or moving far away from it to see if the hearing aids with connect.

Mar 17, 2016 10:05 AM in response to peardad

I just got my Halo 2 hearing aids yesterday. I also have a fitbit blaze. As soon as I paired the hearing aids, my fitbit was kicked off the bluetooth connection on my iPhone 6. If I turn off the hearing aids, the fitbit blaze reconnects. But as long as the hearing aids are connected, my fitbit vibrates every 20 seconds and the battery runs down. I turned off "all day sync" on the fitbit but I still have the same issue. Any advice would be appreciated.

Starkey Halo and Fitbit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.