Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes download

my itunes was not working properly so i uninstalled itunes, then apple software update, then apple mobile device support, then apple application support(both 32 and 64 bit versions) and finally icloud. now that i have downloaded itunes, it is saying i need apple application support and says to please uninstall itunes, the install itunes again. i have done that times with same result.

Posted on May 3, 2015 8:19 AM

2 replies

May 3, 2015 2:02 PM in response to Evan Bregenzer

I've gone through a problem downloading and installing on Windows 7. So I changed browsers from Mozilla to Explorer and finally got the download installer. But kept getting error 2. Which I suppose you get. I looked around on the apple site and found this: If you can't install or update iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

I right-clicked on the installer as administrator and finally the iTunes installed and is working. Took me some time, but this should help you. It fixed my problem.

Fuzzynut.

itunes download

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.