Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I've got my MacAir 13" connected via cable to an external HP monitor. After 2 years of working fine, now the monitor just goes to sleep, and I can't get my mirror image to work. I contacted HP and they said the problem lies with the laptop.

I've got my MacAir 13" connected via cable to an external HP monitor. After 2 years of working fine, now the monitor just goes to sleep, and I can't get my mirror image to work. I contacted HP and they said the problem lies with the laptop. What can I do?

MacBook Air, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on May 3, 2015 11:19 AM

1 reply

I've got my MacAir 13" connected via cable to an external HP monitor. After 2 years of working fine, now the monitor just goes to sleep, and I can't get my mirror image to work. I contacted HP and they said the problem lies with the laptop.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.