Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change the slow tempo from itunes music download. (In iphone; don't own a mac)

I recently bought a soundtrack album from itunes, and when I played it, something was off. I noticed that the tempo was slightly slower. It really nags me. How can I fix this in the iphone??? Thank you for your response.

Posted on May 3, 2015 11:27 AM

1 reply

May 5, 2015 11:26 AM in response to Jsantiago113

Hi, Jsantiago113.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are concerned with the playback speed of an album purchased vis iTunes. Does the same issue happen with the same album via iTunes on your computer? I would recommend deleting this specific album and download the purchased content again directly on your iPhone. Once this is done, test the playback speed. Here are the steps that will help you with this process.

Delete music and audiobooks

Remove songs, albums, or audiobooks from the Music app by swiping to the left and tapping delete.

Delete music, movies, podcasts, and other content from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch

On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Tap Settings > Music and make sure Show All Music is on.
  2. Tap the Music app.
  3. Find the item that you want to download.
  4. Tap the Download User uploaded file icon.

If you can't find an item in Music using these steps, download it from the iTunes Store app:

• iPhone or iPod touch: Tap the iTunes Store app. Then go to More > Purchased. Tap Not on This iPhone or Not on This iPad. Scroll to find the song you want to download, then tap it. Tap the Download User uploaded file icon next to it. Your item downloads to your device.
  • iPad: Tap the iTunes Store app, then tap Purchased. Tap Not on This iPad. Scroll to find the song you want to download, then tap it. Tap the Download User uploaded file icon next to it. Your item downloads to your device.

Download past purchases from iTunes in the Cloud

-Jason H.

How can I change the slow tempo from itunes music download. (In iphone; don't own a mac)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.