Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes purchases not showing in iTunes and not transferring to iPod shuffle

I Have been using ipod shuffles for several years as they are small and convenient for running. I have purchased 175 songs on iTunes and been forced to purchase FIVE iPod shuffle devices because the battery life in all five devices degrades after approximately 40 re-charges to the point that I only get 15 minutes battery time after a full charge. This is occurring on every iPod shuffle I have bought inclusing the latest one which is only two months old. A couple of weeks ago, I purchased several applications for my iPad and several new songs. I receive emails after each purchase. However, when I looked at my iTunes account, it showed all the items as a single item purchase and the songs were not even showing up as purchased or in my play list. This tells me that someone at Apple accounting is manually adjusting purchases and not itemizing them and the songs were not even given to me. I had to reinstall my entire iTunes program and they had to reinsert the new songs into my purchased playlist. That is why I couldn't transfer my songs onto my iPod shuffle. Now, with the latest IOS 8.3 update, I am getting all sorts of service problems like it says each time I turn on my laptop that I have inserted a CD or DVD, select the times I want to burn. It was never doing that before. It is also giving me all these warnings too:

BookmarkDAV_client.exe - entry point not found

The procedure entry point objc_exception_try_enter could not be located in e dynamic link library objc.dll.

icloudServices.exe entry point not found

The procedure entry point objc_exception_try_enter could not be located in e dynamic link library objc.dll

Apple photo streams.exe entry point not found, etc,

I purchased four new iTunes songs yesterday and only one of them transferred into my iPod shuffle. I am so tired and frustrated with the endless defects in Apple Products, that soon I am just going to say ENOUGH AND COMPLETELY STOP USING ALL APPLE PRODUCTS.

Itunes

Posted on May 3, 2015 2:06 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes purchases not showing in iTunes and not transferring to iPod shuffle

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.