Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone recently became black and unresponsive and I did not turn on the back up on my phone but me and mother have the same Apple ID since she has an iPad and she turned on her back up so I was wondering if since she turned it on on hers would it

My iphone recently became black and unresponsive and I did not turn on the back up on my phone but me and mother have the same Apple ID since she has an iPad and she turned on her back up so I was wondering if since she turned it on on hers would it also save my memory too since I might have to get a new phone .

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on May 3, 2015 2:42 PM

1 reply

My iphone recently became black and unresponsive and I did not turn on the back up on my phone but me and mother have the same Apple ID since she has an iPad and she turned on her back up so I was wondering if since she turned it on on hers would it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.