Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I get an invalid checksum error for Office 365 download from Microsoft website

I have purchased Office 365 Home Edition for 5 PS/MACs. I logged onto the www.office.com/support website and downloaded the DMG file for the office for mac download. After the download is complete either through Safari or Chrome and I execute the DMG file to install office I receive an invalid checksum error. I can go no further. I called into support at the microsoft website but to no avail and they pointed me to Apple Support.

Needless to say as a Microsoft customer and MAC customer I am little frustrated about the turnaround but hey, it is what it is. Can someone please give me a solution besides downloading a free trial version and putting the number in after that. I need the solution that I paid for which is to be able to download the apps I paid for from Microsoft that work on my MacBook Pro.

Mark W.

PLEASE HELP!

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8)

Posted on May 3, 2015 5:14 PM

There are no replies.

I get an invalid checksum error for Office 365 download from Microsoft website

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.