Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can steps in health app be condensed?

The steps portion of the Health app works fine, but is there any way the daily entries be condensed down to a single number. I have days with over 100 separate entries and scrolling though that is list is a nightmare. There is no need after a few days to have every entry in that day appear when only a single value shows on the screen. It also takes time for the phone to read all those entries before it can display any of them. To scroll back for a particular date is craziness. I am never able to get the fast scroll marker on the right of the screen to move quickly (it is apparently only an indicator and not a functional scroll bar) so all I can do is swipe up, swipe up, swipe up, swipe up, swipe up, swipe up…

There is a way to delete entries, but that is to clear either one entry at a time or to delete all entries. There are no pref settings and nothing in Settings/Privacy/Health that can condense the info for a day to one entry.

Is there a way or only option is to complain to Apple to make an improvement?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.3, 32 GB

Posted on May 3, 2015 2:49 PM

There are no replies.

Can steps in health app be condensed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.