Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro (Late 2013) cursor function not working screen shifted frozen

User uploaded file

2.3ghz intel core i7

16gb memory

intel iris pro 1500mb

Ok so the problem is while i was using microsoft word, powerpoint, internet, and few windows open. I was downloading a file from a school website, then all of a sudden every button became unclickable (nothing would work). The cursor would move but programs were not working nor would anything open when pressed. Also the screen was shifted (if you can see above), in the computer partially as well as the screen would only stay on for a few seconds then fade to black. And would reappear when the track-pad was pressed. It was as if the system was frozen. Not sure what was wrong, i restarted and functionality returned to normal, maybe i need to update something although i believe my system is up to date. I have never had any problems with this laptop till now. If you could help me resolve this issue or let me know if this will continue to happen what should i do? Thanks

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on May 3, 2015 4:24 PM

There are no replies.

Macbook Pro (Late 2013) cursor function not working screen shifted frozen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.