Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Paypal won't validate on itunes

I'm trying to set up my payment info on the PC version of iTunes, Ver, 12.1.2.27. I try to add Paypal as my payment option, it says "To validate your Paypal account and verify that you'd like it to be used for iTunes purchases, click continue." I click continue, I log into Paypal, hit agree, and it says "you have successfully created a billing agreement." "Your next step : continue to iTunes store." I click the button that says that and it takes me to the iTunes download page saying : "to download the item you have just requested, you need to have iTunes." even though I have iTunes already installed.

When I check my iTunes on the account info it still says "To validate your Paypal account and verify that you'd like it to be used for iTunes purchases, click continue." it never changes, I've done this countless times over and over, no change.

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 8.3

Posted on May 3, 2015 4:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2015 4:27 PM

Nevermind, Google Chrome didn't detect that iTunes was open, installed Safari and it worked!

2 replies

Paypal won't validate on itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.