Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why does my iPhone 6 plus have low signal making it impossible to make and receive calls

I have an iPhone 6 plus on the 8.3 iOS and i am very frustrated as i can make calls but the signal is low so calls often fail, and if they do connect the signal is bad so i can not hear or be heard making the it device pointless as a phone. does anyone else have similar issues or ideas on a fix?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 3, 2015 3:41 PM

2 replies

May 3, 2015 4:42 PM in response to Meak123

The first thing I would make sure of is that you're in a coverage zone by your carrier, for example Verizon or AT&T. If you're sure there's coverage, then try restarting the device. If it still doesn't work, it's probably your phone and you might try seeking replacement/repair. You can check most carriers' coverage at their respective websites.

why does my iPhone 6 plus have low signal making it impossible to make and receive calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.