Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID won't work no response or anything

OK so i just recently updated to iOS 8.3 and ever since then I haven't been able to log into AppStore it won't let me when I try to log in it just loads for

a few seconds and then stops for whatever reason it doesn't even give me a notification like "cant connect to AppStore" no it just decides to stop I've been

hhaving this problem for quite a few days now I tried resetting my iPad rebooting my iPad heck I even tried making a new account nothing seemed to be

wworking and I don't know why is there any way to fix this ??

Posted on May 3, 2015 3:22 PM

6 replies

May 3, 2015 3:44 PM in response to Tamizavare123

Close the App Store completely and reset your iPad. See if that fixes it.

Press the Home button two times quickly. You'll see small previews of your recently used apps. Swipe left to find the app you want to close. Swipe up on the app's preview to close it.

To reset the device, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

if that fails, try Settings>General>Reset>Reset all settings. No data will be lost, the iPad will restart and you will have to enter all device settings again.

You can also try rebooting your router. Unplug it from power for about 30 seconds, plug it back in and try again after the router is up and running again.

Apple ID won't work no response or anything

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.