Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS Download PDF of Safari webpage in Reader mode

I like reading news articles when I don't have an internet connection, and I prefer them in the clean "Reader" format that safari enables you to view them in. I like to save the webpages in reader format and PDF them and email them to myself to read later, when I don't have my iPad handy.

I'm not talking about a PDF Reader app. I'm talking about the reader function that safari has so you can read an article without the adds etc.

On my mac, I open the news article, clich on the three lines in the address bar to convert the page, then go to File -> Export to PDF.

Is there a way to do this on an iPad. I figured out how to open Reader, and I have a URL that I can use to pdf a web page, but the web page is in the format that the author intended, with all of the adds and other distractions. Is there a way to PDF a clean web page on an iPad?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on May 3, 2015 3:32 PM

There are no replies.

iOS Download PDF of Safari webpage in Reader mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.