Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I move my songs from my iPhone back to the cloud?

How can I move songs from my iPhone 6 or Mac back into the cloud? There are some I don't want to have readily available.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 3, 2015 6:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2015 2:33 PM

Hello cnbaker,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you may have downloaded songs to your devices with iTunes Match, but now you would like to delete those songs from your devices and have them stored in iCloud only. Take a look at the article linked below which provides a lot of great information about using iTunes Match and it will also walk you through the process of deleting songs that you’ve downloaded to your device.

iTunes Match on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Ciao,

-Jason

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2015 2:33 PM in response to cnbaker

Hello cnbaker,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you may have downloaded songs to your devices with iTunes Match, but now you would like to delete those songs from your devices and have them stored in iCloud only. Take a look at the article linked below which provides a lot of great information about using iTunes Match and it will also walk you through the process of deleting songs that you’ve downloaded to your device.

iTunes Match on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Ciao,

-Jason

How do I move my songs from my iPhone back to the cloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.