Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If all my photos and video are stored to iCloud, if I delete some off my iPhone will the deleted items still stay backed up to iCloud forever?

I Don't have access to a PC and won't be able to buy an Apple laptop (that I dearly want) for another month or so.

i Desperately need to know if the photos I recently deleted off my iPhone will still stay stored in iCloud backup till I get the laptop and and be able to manage my storage better. Photos are of my kids and I absolutely cannot chance loosing them.

im worried Icloud will see that I've deleted off my iPhone and also delete from my icloud backup?

help pls, I have 13 days left in 'recently deleted' items and want to know if they will stay 'somewhere in the cloud' and they are safely stored there.

Posted on May 3, 2015 8:42 PM

There are no replies.

If all my photos and video are stored to iCloud, if I delete some off my iPhone will the deleted items still stay backed up to iCloud forever?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.