Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OH MY God what is really going on?

My identity has been stolen from a big group of well organized criminals who are playing beautiful music together. Meaning they are working hard and well together at what they are trying to accomplish together. Well l have to change my emails on a daily basis because I always end up with them changing my passwords. I have nothing to steal I am a struggling college student and get all A's. I got a 53 on an exam and had to drop a class and pay for it because of all the confusion and time that this has caused me. I have suffered going back and forth to the store to bring in both my Mac Air and my Hp. The passwords I notice have to connect in order for them to do their business. I shut my keys off and keep asking for the password. The password they had missed. I get an agent request and almost gave up my key to it because it would not get off my screen. I have a FaceTime that I have never accessed before and it had 8,000 downloads? What are all these downloads is that the Apple processing whatever needs to be in there or what? I think I am being used as a robot because I cannot understand what they really want from me. My phone call got redirected when I tried to call Microsoft last night and am smart enough to know what was going on and told the woman to back off . She said yes okay. I called a Microsoft # and got redirected to these criminals. I have spent too much time going back and forth to get my computer cleaned up by the geeksquad. The geek told me he has never seen anything like it in his life. What do they want from me? Maybe they bribed the government about me. I do not know what is really going on. I just installed OSx and Safari Last night and at the next morning they had been uninstalled. What do you think? Oh, My Mac Air has been restored twice already and is a month old. I told the head tech at apply some things that would be useful to the company and when I was finished talking the phone hung up and she never even returned my call. Why? This is ridiculous!

Posted on May 3, 2015 8:39 PM

There are no replies.

OH MY God what is really going on?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.