Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot sign into my iCloud account. It keeps saying your apple ID has been disabled due to security reasons, kindly reset your password. I have already changed the password twice but still Im not getting access.

Hi, I am unable to sign in to my iCloud account. When i sign in, it says Your apple ID has been disabled due to security reasons. Kindly reset your password to log in. I have already reset my password thrice but am unable to access into my account even after using the reset new passwords. Can someone help me. This unfortunately is my primary email account and Im unable to access any of my emails 😟

Posted on May 4, 2015 2:33 AM

1 reply

I cannot sign into my iCloud account. It keeps saying your apple ID has been disabled due to security reasons, kindly reset your password. I have already changed the password twice but still Im not getting access.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.