Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad repair in Delhi

Had purchased an apple iPad 4th generation in US and my family was using it in India

While applying the 8.02 update on the iPad over wifi, the update failed and since then the iPad is not charging and is not being recognized by iTunes to run a restore.

We had got it in to one of the official service centers in New Delhi @ Future World CP and they told us that the iPad cannot be repaired (they cant open it) but will give Rs. 20k for the iPad that we could get that adjusted against a new one. I was bummed on how they declined to fix the issue and say the Ipad is beyond repair.

I am based out of US and have been trying to reach Apple India Support. but all they have is 800 numbers that cant be reached internationally.

Any one faced similar issue? Any one with Apple India support international numbers?

Any help / guidance would be appreciated.

iPad Air, iOS 8

Posted on May 4, 2015 12:48 AM

There are no replies.

iPad repair in Delhi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.