Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't log in to app store

Hi there

I have Iphone6 and just updated it to IOS 8.3... For the last 3 days i can not log into the appstore!

i go to settings. App Store and then enter my password so it works like logging in but then nothing happens... I tried to google it and found a youtube video says to change the wifi DNS to 8.8.8.8 and i tried it so it worked for a few hours buth them when i switched to 3G and the problem went back again even on the same wifi connection.

Now i don't know what is the problem but i am guessing something... I do NOT have the time and date set to automoatic because i am from egypt and for some reason then cancelled the daytime saving thing this year so i switched the automatic zone so the time would be correct..... I am guessing that this is the problem, But i switched the time to automatic to see if it will solve the problem but it didn't!!!!!

Please help....is this something in IOS 8.3 or what?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.3

Posted on May 4, 2015 3:10 AM

There are no replies.

Can't log in to app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.