Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have "upgraded" from Pages 2.0.2 to Pages 5.5.3 and can no longer customize my line spacing. Does anyone know if there are more than 4 options for line spacing?

Is it possible to customize line spacing in Pages 5.5.3? My previous Pages 2.0.2 allowed me to choose spacing in 0.1 increments, but as far as I can tell Pages 5.5.3 only offers four options. Very limiting for creative documents.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.3)

Posted on May 4, 2015 6:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 4, 2015 6:34 AM

You can have Spacing by Lines, At Least, Exactly or Between

If you choose Lines the actual degree is in the field immediately under what you were looking at.

Click on the 1 or whatever it is and type the number you want to 1 decimal place.

If you don't see anything under Spacing, click on the small grey triangle to the left to reveal it.

Peter

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 4, 2015 6:34 AM in response to margaretmotley

You can have Spacing by Lines, At Least, Exactly or Between

If you choose Lines the actual degree is in the field immediately under what you were looking at.

Click on the 1 or whatever it is and type the number you want to 1 decimal place.

If you don't see anything under Spacing, click on the small grey triangle to the left to reveal it.

Peter

I have "upgraded" from Pages 2.0.2 to Pages 5.5.3 and can no longer customize my line spacing. Does anyone know if there are more than 4 options for line spacing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.