Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i have an iphone 5? i have dropped it and got it fixed, but when i got it fixed and charged it nothing happens ? doesnt turn on?show anything on screen not even the little apple logo ? any ideas ?

i have an iphone 5? i have dropped it and got it fixed, but when i got it fixed and charged it nothing happens ? doesnt turn on?show anything on screen not even the little apple logo ? any ideas ? i have tryed restoring it, tried everything nothing will happen just doesnt wanna turn on ?

any help on this one ?

Thanks.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on May 4, 2015 5:37 AM

3 replies

May 4, 2015 5:42 AM in response to Csound1

i have tried that, and they told me that its not their problem ? but when i did bring it back they told me to come back with in half an hour ?when i did the iphone felt different ? i dont know weather they changed or switched it i just simply dont know , im wondering if i brought it to a compu B store would they get their repair store to have a look at it ?

May 4, 2015 7:05 AM in response to Daniel-OC

I'm guessing you did NOT take it to an official, Apple Authorized repair center. As such, you have voided any warranty as well as any out of warranty service or support from Apple or its Authorized repair centers. All you can do now is deal with the shop that (attempted to) fixed it (and who apparently broke something else while messing about with it).

i have an iphone 5? i have dropped it and got it fixed, but when i got it fixed and charged it nothing happens ? doesnt turn on?show anything on screen not even the little apple logo ? any ideas ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.